Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Askew Honey Bee

 Sometimes when I'm stuck, not knowing where to start for a card, I'll go over to Freshly Made Sketches to see what their sketch of the week is.  That's what I did as I began playing with my Honey Bee Bundle.
I love askew! So this sketch was fun to work with.  I chose a piece of the Golden Honey Specialty DSP, which is a Level 1 Sale-a-Bration product, as my focal paper.  The accent is the larger bee from the Honey Bee stamp set which is easily cut out with the coordinating dies.  Here is the original sketch.

Did you know you save 10% when you purchase a Stampin'Up! Bundle?  It's a great way to have the products you need to make your creations easily, and they always include extra little dies that go beyond the stamped images; such as the detailed bee, the honeycomb and the little hearts.

Our Gold Foil Sheets are also a perfect accent for your honey bee cards when they are used with the honeycomb or the detailed bee.  When you purchase the Honey Bee bundle and the Gold Foil Sheets you will qualify for the coordinatiang Level 1 Sale-a-bration item, Golden Honey Specialty DSP.

Honey Bee Bundle - 153792 - $55.75
Gold Foil Sheets - 132622 - $6.75
Golden Honey Specialty DSP - 152311- FREE with $60 order

Shop Now on-line HERE at my website store.

That's it for today.  I will be sharing more honey bee cards over the next couple of days.

Thanks for stopping by!
Joan

No comments: