Friday, January 31, 2020

Golden Accents

 Today's card is full of gold.  The Golden Honey Specialty DSP is lined with gold hexagons and those little solid hexagons are actually leftover pieces from the honeycomb I cut out yesterday.  I don't keep every single scrap I make, but those little pieces were just asking to be put on this piece of DSP to brighten it up.  The other gold feature is the detailed honey bee.  I did cut a little body for him to highlight his gold stripes and also to make it easier for him to stick on the card with a dimensional.
The little Stitched Label works perfectly with this card for the sentiment because of its elongated hexagon shape.

I've been enjoying working with this bundle and specialty paper, and will have a few more samples to share with you.  That's it for today though - have a great day.
Joan
Honey Bee Bundle - 153792 - $55.75
Golden Honey Specialty DSP - 152311 - FREE with $60.00 order
Stitched Nested Labels - 149638 - $48.00
Gold Foil Sheets - 132622 - $6.75
Shop for these products at my on-line store HERE

No comments: