Thursday, January 23, 2020

Set Sail

 I cased this card from one I saw at On Stage this past fall.  I have no idea who the original designer is - sorry.  I changed the card up a bit by adding the satin ribbon and the tag with the quote on it.
I liked the trio of images and the wee bit of masking done to put the lighthouse behind the compass.  The little sailboat is cut out using the coordinating dies and popped up with dimensionals.

Here are the items I used to make the card....I didn't use any DSP but I've included it because everything  coordinates.   If you purchase  all three  items you  will qualify  for a  
Level One Sale-a-bration item.
Sailing Home - 149457 - $33.00

Smooth Sailing - 149576 - $44.00

Come Sail Away DSP - 149481 - $15.75
We had a good time at Tuesday's card class and now I'm getting cards ready for next month.  This card will be one of them.

That's it for today.
Have you got snow in your neck of the woods?  Stay warm!
Thanks for stopping by.
Joan

No comments: