Wednesday, January 15, 2020

More Playing with Poppies

 Today's cards focus mainly on the elements from the Painted Poppies Bundle.  For the above card, I've used a Pear Pizzazz card base with a Basic Black mat. The poppies were stamped across the card using the masking technique.  On January 6,  I posted a video demonstrating the masking technique using The Gang's all Meer set.  Here is the link to that page of my blog.
After stamping the poppies, I used the solid image in the stamp set to add Poppy Parade ink.  The "blob" isn't an exact shape of the poppy so it's not meant to give perfect coverage....I like this!
One of the labels was used for the card's greeting.  If you were only to purchase this bundle, you could use any of the greetings you have.  This Thank You is from the co-ordinating Peaceful Moments stamp set.
 For this sympathy card I simply stamped the poppy images across the Grapefruit Grove base and again on some Whisper White cardstock.  I used the "blob" to colour in the poppies and then cut them out using the thinlits.  The swirl of circles is included in this bundle and adds an easy accent to the card.  I used the second, larger, tag for the greeting and added some black satin ribbon.

Painted Poppies Bundle - 153827 - $71.00
Purchasing this bundle qualifies for a Level One Sale-a-Bration item.......You can shop at my on-line store and have your new toys delivered right to your door.  Click HERE to shop.

Hope you are staying warm!
Thanks for dropping by.
Joan
Level One Sale-a-Bration choices

Level One Sale-a-Bration choices

No comments: