Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Parisian Beauty for all Stampers

 One of the first stamp sets to catch my eye in the new Mini Catalogue was the Parisian Beauty stamp set.  There is something about the Eiffel Tower that always draws me in.  When I started to play with the set, I decided that I'd make a series of cards challenging myself to make one for each level of stamper....Beginner, Casual and Avid.

This card above is for the Beginner stamper......it uses 4 of the 10 available stamps and only involves stamping .  There is a little bit of technique involved with the stamp of writing - stamping multiple times but placing the stamp in a different starting position each time.  I did this free hand without using the Stamparatus.
 For my Casual Stamper  card I added a layer of co-ordinating Parisian Blossoms Designer Series Paper, put the sentiment onto an extra layer using a tag and added some Champagne Rhinestone jewels to add some bling.  All the other elements of the card stayed the same.

Finally, the Avid Stamper gets to go all out.  All the elements are the same except the Eiffel Tower is now cut out using the thinlits that are available as a bundle and it's popped up with dimensionals.  The sentiment is still on a tag, but I've added some colour around the edges with a sponge dauber.  A piece of coordinating ribbon has been added along with the Champagne jewels.

By purchasing the Parisian Beauty Bundle and a package of the Designer Series paper you can select on of the Level One Sale-a-bration items.
Parisian Beauty Bundle- 153778 - $59.25

Parisian Blossom DSP - 151192 - $20.00
You could also purchase the Parisian Blooms Suite and select a Level Two Sale-a-bration item. (Or two Level One items.    This suite includes everything (and MORE!) that I used for these cards except for the cardstock and ink.
Parisian Blossom Suite - 153934 - $183.00
You can shop for these items at my on-line store  HERE

I have more cards to share using this stamp set so stay tuned.

Thanks for dropping by.  
Joan

No comments: