Monday, January 20, 2020

Collar Fold Cards

Today's card uses the simple Collar Fold.....but it's another great way to showcase your Designer Series Paper.  There are so many effects you can make with this simple cut.
For the card above, I started with a piece of DSP measuring 3 3/4" x 5".  Using the long edge of the paper, I measured down 2 1/2" and made a cut into the paper 2".  Then I folded back the corners to create the collar.

 On my second card I lowered the slit to 1.5" from the bottom and cut in only 1.5" from the edge.
 You still get your corners, just in a different location and with two different lengths.  There are many possibilities depending on where you place your slit along the edge, and how far you cut into the paper.  In any case it's a good way to use up your DSP and to showcase both sides of the paper.

For both of today's cards I used items from the Tropical Oasis Suite.  Stampin'Up! Suites are the best way to get almost everything you need to make fabulous cards...DSP, tools and embellishments to coordinate with the stamp set.

I'll share one more DSP fold tomorrow.
Thanks for visiting today.
Joan

Shop at my on-line store  HERE
Tropical Oasis DSP - 151252 - $15.75
Timeless Tropical Bundle - 153811 - $71.00
Tropical Oasis Suite - 153941 - $158.25

No comments: