Monday, March 23, 2020

Sweet Perfume Bottles


Today I'm doing a card for TGIF Challenges!  Their challenge is to take inspiration  from a photo of the Best Dressed Suite.  You could focus on colours, designs of the cards in the photo....you didn't have to use products from the suite necessarily. I don't have any of the suite except for the DSP which I liked because of the floral designs.  I just didn't think I would get enough use out of the products - as cute as they are.

So, for my card I took a piece of DSP that had a collection of perfume bottles on it.  Now, I love the old fashioned little perfume bottles.  I remember smelling my aunt's perfumes on her dresser when I was a little girl.  I've fussy cut out the bottles and placed them on a shelf. The background paper is also from this package of DSP.  The sentiment for the card is from Honey Bee which I thought went with the scent of the perfumes.



I've still been trying to do a scrapbook page each day.  I'm not focusing on one particular book that I have so that every book gets a little bit done over time.  Today, I've focused on my daughter's book when she was a baby - she is turning 29 next month.  
I still have some of the baby Scrapbooking kits that we used to sell through Stampin'Up!  So for today's page I've combined a little of the past with a little of the present.  The bunnies are from Fable Friends.  I've coloured them in with Stampin' Blends, fussy cut him out and popped them up with dimensionals.


That's it for today - short and sweet
Stay Calm and Craft On!
Thanks for stopping by,
Joan


1 comment:

Tami Hewlett said...

Great idea to showcase those beautiful perfume bottles!!! Love your card!!! Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.