Saturday, March 14, 2020

Honey Bee Hello

 I'm back to using the Honey Bee products from the Mini Catalogue today for the Challenge at Global Design Project which is a theme of Flutter and Fly.

I've used the back and front of one sheet of the Golden Honey DSP (which unfortunately is no longer available).  I cut thin strips (1/2") and adhered them to the edge of my background piece.  I also coloured in all the little flowers to add a bit more colour to the card.  I used the honeycomb die with some gold glimmer paper and attached it to the top of the bee hive.  Lastly, I stamped and die cut the little bee and cut out a hello from a stamped scrap piece of cardstock.  The bee hive and the bee have been raised with dimensionals.

Just a cute little card to brighten someones day.
Hope you are healthy where you are.
Good thing we have our craft rooms to keep us busy during this crazy time.

Thanks for stopping by,
Joan

No comments: