Sunday, March 1, 2020

Flowering Hugs

Welcome to March - anybody else feel like the year is already flying by?

Today I've chosen to do the Color Throwdown where they wanted aqua, hot pink and Kraft.  I've used Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo and Crumb Cake.  This piece of DSP comes from the Flowering Foils Specialty Paper which will be available March 3 as an additional selection for Sale-a-Bration.
The DSP is plain with silver and rose gold designs.  I've coloured in the flowers using my Stampin' Write Markers.  There are no embellishments on this card, but it looks like there are pearls in the middle of some of the flowers - that's just the paper doing it's beautiful thing.

I've grabbed the Stitched So Sweetly dies again today, but this time I've layered a couple of the larger dies.  I love how they nest together even though they are shaped differently. And, of course, I've distressed the edges, because that's just something I like to do.

This colour challenge closes Monday, March 2 if you are interested in participating.
 

I hope you get a couple of hugs today whether they're healing ones or not.
Thanks for stopping by,
Joan

Cardstock:
Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Flowering Foil Specialty Paper (I can't show you this until March 3)
Ink:
Coastal Cabana & Melon Mambo Stampin' Write Markers and Ink, Memento Tuxedo Black

So Sentimental - 151691 - $30.00

Stitched So Sweetly Dies - 151690 - $44.00

Metallic Edged Ribbon (Silver) - 144213 - $9.50

No comments: