Monday, March 2, 2020

Sweet Ladybugs

The other day I shared a card with you for my Birds and Bugs Class.  Just like you can't have a bug class without butterflies, you need to have ladybugs also....especially if they're cute as a button and available.  (When you hold a qualifying class during Sale-a-bration with friends and family).

I don't have the dies for these ladybugs yet, so I kept the card so simple stamping and colouring for my class.  It's hard to tell, but the red mat is embossed with the Subtle 3D embossing folder.  I've used the Glittered Organdy Ribbon and some punches for the greeting.

This class is being held March 27 so stay tuned for details and regisration links.

That's it for today.
Thanks for stopping by,
Joan

Little Ladybug - FREE with qualifying class during Sale-a-bration

Subtle 3D Embossing Folder - 151775 - $14.00
1" Circle Punch - 119868 - $18.00


1 1/8" Scallop Circle Punch - 146138 - $22.00
Glittered Organdy Ribbon - 147897 - $11.50

No comments: