Monday, February 10, 2020

Music From the Heart

If you know me, you know that I love music.  I taught music and still sing in the church choir.  So, anytime Stampin'Up! offers anything musical, I grab it right away.  I don't give out as many musical cards as I used to, but there also hasn't been a musical set for a while either.

Today's first card is my take on the sketch challenge that Create with Connie and Mary have.  I changed it up just a little so that I didn't interupt the image of the piano.  The Stamparatus was used to line up the piano keys...easy peasy!


 For my second card I played around with the treble clefs.  Notice how I distressed the edges of the white paper.  I just can't leave a piece of plain paper alone. LOL

That's it for today - quick, clean and easy.
Thanks for visiting.
Joan
Music from the Heart - 151674 - $22.00
Stamparatus - 146276 - $67.00
If you need a new toy in your craft room - this would be the one.  Purchase it and you qualify for a Level One item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure.

Shop HERE at my on-line store.

No comments: