Friday, February 28, 2020

Beautiful Butterfly Silhouettes

 I think all crafters end up with something in their stash that they purchase and then sort of forget about.  That is the case for me with these Butterfly Beauty Dies.  However, I'm having a "Birds and Bugs" class in March so I pulled these dies out of my cupboard - 'cause butterflies have to be included!
I did play with layering the butterflies (in the photo below), but decided to let the See a Silhouette DSP do some work in colouring the background and filling in the butterflies.

For the card below I did some stamping and layering, but I wanted to keep things relatively easy for this particular class.  I did case this card from Elaine Kerr at Swallowtail Papercrafts from Pinterest.

My class will be held March 27 so stay tuned for details.....and a preview of the other cards you'll be creating.
Ta ta for now.  Have a great day.
Joan

Butterfly Beauty Dies - 148536 - $53.00

See a Silhouette DSP - 149443 - $15.75

Stitched Nested Labels - 149638 - $48.00

No comments: