Friday, February 21, 2020

Celebrate Every Moment

 Last Saturday morning I was at my friend Tamara's house stamping.  She had three projects for us to do - one being this little Gratitude Journal.
We used our Pressed Petals Journal and decorated the front using the Peaceful Moments Bundle; no stamping involved, just paper crafting.  It's the first time I've made the poppies accented with their outline.  More of these to come in the future.

Some pages of the journal are printed with writing prompts for keeping track of what you are grateful for - big or small.  The pages can also be removed easily for putting on a card front or in memory keeping pages.  It's a nice little journal to keep for yourself or to gift to someone.

What are you grateful for today?
I'm thankful for this job that I love.....where I am inspired and hopefully provide inspiration to others.
Have a great day,
Joan

Pressed Petals Journal - 149588 - $8.75

Poppy Moments Dies - 151594 - $50.00
 






No comments: