Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Coffee Duo

 I've been working on creating samples for my upcoming Cards and Coffee event, this coming Tuesday, and found some inspiration from Lyssa Zwolanek using my favorite "Painted with Love" DSP without it being Valentine related.  
I love the effect you get when using it with the Happy Birthday Thinlit.  You don't know what you're going to get because of all the splashes of colour.  Of course, using the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets have almost become a daily occurance now that I know how easy it makes things stick.   The Rhinestones were coloured with the Rich Razzleberry Blends.  One of the stamps from "Work of Art" was used to decorate the envelope.

I love this new Sale-a-bration bundle that came out recently.  It comes with the stamp set and the Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Impressions....embossing folder.    I will be using the above example for my Cards and Coffee since it won't involve fussy cutting, and it's quickly coloured using the Stampin' Blends.
Here is the basket fussy cut and a couple extra banners added to fill up space.

 Would you like to attend my Cards and Coffee event?  Drop the kids off at school and come to relax with a cup of coffee, make a couple of cards and socialize.
Click HERE to register

Remember when you shop on-line you get to check out what's on the clearance rack, and your order gets delivered right to your door - and you get a thank you from me in the mail.  Everyone likes Happy Mail!

It's sunny and melting here today - so I better go chisel some ice.
Thanks for stopping by.
Joan

 



No comments: