Wednesday, February 21, 2018

She is Awesome...

I used this card to celebrate one of my downline who promoted to a new level this month.  I guess I'm hoping she's received it in the mail by now so I can post this.

Truthfully, this card is based on a scrap piece of cardstock that I used, to get rid of the extra Embossing Paste after finishing a project.  If you have extra paste left over from something you've created, use the same mask to put it on the front of the envelope - or grab a mat and slap it on there.  DON'T WASTE THE PASTE - there are too many creative opportunities that may spring up from that little mat you create.

Like this - it's the perfect little brick wall for the marquee to be placed over.  I never spread the paste over an entire area.  I prefer to leave white space and uneven edges to add interest to the card.  I guess I'm thinking in terms of little pieces of art, but that's what our cards can turn into.
Anyway, it was good to ink up this stamp again, even though it has to be fussy cut. 

I hope you have an awesome day creating!
Thanks for dropping by,
Joan


 

No comments: