Wednesday, February 7, 2018

February Cards & Coffee

Oh how thinlits can make our creations easier to create!  I guess I was in a floral sort of mood when I was creating cards for this month's Cards and Coffee.  This month attendees will be able to make their own choices too.  For the card above, you can select the DSP background you would like your rose image on.  And we don't have to get our hands all sticky with glue because we'll be using the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets.  I've probably said it before, but I can't believe it took me so long to figure out I should be using it for these intricate images.

For this sample, attendees will be able to select the colour mat they would like to use.  Yes, I will have the whole colour range available; because really, what Stampin'Up! demonstrator (of a number of years) doesn't have a buildup of mat pieces in various colours. Again, the Amazing You will be attached to the adhesive sheets for easy placement.

You can register for the Coffee and Cards Class 
February 13, 2018
9:00-11:00am
9505 - 86 Street Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Cost $6 for one of each card
$12 for two of each card
Please RSVP by Feb 10

And this is just a share of one of my art journal pages.  The "Challenge" for the day was to use the colour peach.  Well, we have Peakaboo Peach so that was easy; and I selected our Timeless Treasures Stamp set to create a layered collage of images.  Fun Fun Fun!


Remember Sale-a-bration is still going on! Click on the links below to join in the fun.

You can shop from anywhere in Canada and have your order delivered to your door.


 and join my growing team of Inkspired Divas!

That's it for this morning....Come back tomorrow for an 
Awesome Special!!



 
 

No comments: