Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentines Day

To be honest I don't generally give out Valentines.  I used to get them as a music teacher.  And sometimes, once I started subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, I would put them into staff mailboxes - but often there weren't enough.
HOWEVER....

This year I had fun putting these 16 quick, easy and Classy valentines together.  I set aside one for my husband and one for my grandson and thought of 14 people who I thought I had a good chance of running into at Teacher's Convention.  I could only think of 11 off the top of my head whom I was certain I would see - and who did make my heart happy.  The last 3 I addressed "To You" , and wrote the same type of message inside, with sincerity for someone who fit the bill, but weren't at the front of my brain.  And I did run into three people, who I had not seen in a while, and they got those valentines to.  It made my heart extra happy to see everyones' face light up when they received them - especially because it was unexpected.  It was a lot of fun.

Remember that when you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin during the Sale-a-bration, you get to select FREE items depending on the length of the subscription.
You can begin the subscription process HERE...at my website; or go to paperpumpkin.com.  Be sure to click on "CA" for Canada's pumpkin prices and to designate me as your demonstrator.

 ALSO...
To celebrate Paper Pumpkin being 5 years old, when you subscribe by March 10, your March Pumpkin will be super special.....you'll get a FREE GIFT!!!
You can see the details HERE

Finally, I guess it's important to note, for those of you who may still be sitting on the fence about getting a Pumpkin Subscription - there are refill kits available.  So, if you fall in love with a kit (because you never know what's in the box until it arrives at your door), then you can order more consumable pieces - which is awesome!



Hope you have a wonderful day.
Thanks for dropping by.
Joan

No comments: