I fell in love with this card design, which is saw on Genevieve Ko's Blog Stampin4fun. I thought it was a good use of the New Sale-a-bration Springtime Foils Specialty DSP and a reminder to use the sponge brayers that we carry.
I used Calypso Coral for my version and I just love how the fussy cut flower, from another sheet of the same series of paper, pop's brightly off the velum. Except for the fussy cutting, it's a quick and easy card to do - and any sentiment could be added when needed or the card can just be left blank.
Remember......we're down to the last month of Sale-a-bration.
To make a set of cards like the one above, you would need to purchase:
- Whisper White Paper $11.25
- Whisper White Envelopes $8.50 (40)
- Any Two Ink Pad Colours $17.00
- Pkg Velum $10.00
- Metallic Thread $4.00
- Sponge Brayers $10.75 ............the total cost would be $61.50 before S/H and GST.
- That price is if I assumed you have dimensionals, a circle punch and a pair of paper snips You would then earn the paper for FREE through Sale-a-bration.
- If you don't have those three items.......
- Mini Dimensionals $5.25
- 2 1/4 Circle Punch $23.50
- Paper Snips $13.50................the total cost would be $103.75 before S/H and GST, and you'd still get the paper for FREE.
|March On-line Code 4FY3YEBZ|