After clean up my craft room (again) I got down to finishing off the cards from the February Paper Pumpkin. I have to be honest and say I found this one a little hard to work with. But I persevered and created 3 unique cards after I finished the prototype (shown above).
I'm not going to include the details with the Paper Pumpkin Projects I complete. I am still using bits and pieces from previous pumpkins.
I will make a note on this one - I added the little rhinestones with the arrows because I noticed, after I stamped, that there was a little heart at that point. Because I hadn't noticed it earlier, and I wanted the arrows heading to the right - the heart was upside down. Thank goodness for bling!
Hope your day is going well. Thanks for stopping by!