Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pumpkin Catch-up!


After clean up my craft room (again) I got down to finishing off the cards from the February Paper Pumpkin.  I have to be honest and say I found this one a little hard to work with.  But I persevered and created 3 unique cards after I finished the prototype (shown above).

I'm not going to include the  details with the Paper Pumpkin Projects I complete.  I am still using bits and pieces from previous pumpkins.  




I will make a note on this one - I added the little rhinestones with the arrows because I noticed, after I stamped, that there was a little heart at that point.  Because I hadn't noticed it earlier, and I wanted the arrows heading to the right - the heart was upside down.  Thank goodness for bling!

Hope your day is going well.  Thanks for stopping by!
Joan

No comments: