It is apparently true that I don't read instructions properly….all the time. When I was working on the sketch for this weeks' MDS Monday challenge, I had initially used it as a scrapbook sketch in my attempt to get more of Elliot's 2013 book finished. When I went to post it on the challenge blog I realized that I was suppose to change the colour of the DSP - well I tried, but I didn't like how it looked on this spread - so I kept these pages as they were and created the card I posted Monday.
But I had to share these - I'm pleased with how the cat turned out - not exactly like Button, but pretty close. She doesn't run away from him as much any more - in fact she'll put herself into his hand to be pet.
Here is the page for the adjoining page to tell the whole story.