Saturday, March 22, 2014

Happenings Kit

I spent the rest of this afternoon finishing up the Happenings Simply Created Card Kit that I received at Leadership.  I created 15 different cards and didn't add anything extra.  My only disappointment was that when I stamped the greetings while I was at Leadership (because I didn't have the stamp set) I didn't pay attention to the direction the flags were going.  I would have stamped them in the other direction - or at least a combination of different directions.




The Happenenings Simply Created Kit is available in the 2014 Occasions catalogue through my website.

133329 - $18.95

131459 - $10.95 (wood only)

The two together would make a great gift for someone who is starting out, or who loves making cards but just can't find the time.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.
Thanks for stopping by
Joan




No comments: