Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pearly Christmas Greeting

A quick post today with a card created for the Merry Monday Challenge.  I think these challenges are a bonus for me on two counts - 1) I get to have a stash of Christmas cards ready for December - some of which I'm sure I'll be able to use for the seasonal stacks. and 2) the sketches are such that I don't have too much difficulty thinking about what I'd like to do - which is good because I have tons of things on my plate right now.  Simplicity is best.....so thank you to Lesley and the gals on her team!

Here's the sketch....

Hope you are having a wonderful day - 
Thanks for stopping by.
Joan


8 comments:

Wendy said...

Great card, Joan! Love the papers and your sentiment panel! Nice touch with all the pearls!
Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

Bonnie said...

You've done a great job on this sketch, Joan! And isn't it nice to have a stash of Christmas cards already? Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Kristie Goulet said...

Lovely Christmas card! I am your newest follower, would love to have you come follow my blog as well. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations. :)

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful card, I love soft colours and the funky looking sentiment. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

Lauren said...

That setiment is awesome and reaaly pops- love the pearl touches too.

Susan Joyce said...

Nice design elements, lovely card. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

Julia said...

Lovely card! Those little pearl drops add so much texture!!

Lesley said...

Thanks Joan!! I try to keep the sketches simple for that reason! Great card this week, the sentiment is so much fun! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!