Friday, February 1, 2013

Flowers & Butterflies

Wow - I've lost track of time getting ready for my 15 Birthday/All Occasion Card Stack tomorrow.....and then helping my husband & friends stuff campaign envelopes for the Alberta Teacher's Association election - time flies!!!

Here are two cards created at the Extravaganza last week.  I love monochromatic cards - and the above is no exception.  When I saw these flowers in the spring catalogue I completely looked them over with a firm No Thank You.  Yeah - well - I've now ordered about 3 packages.  I LOVE them - and so does my daughter.  Just goes to show you  - some things you need to play with before you make a final decision.

I love, love, love, this butterfly!  Even embossed in Pool Party!

Well - Friday evening is almost over - I still have bits and pieces to plan for tomorrow - so I'll keep this post short.
Thanks for dropping by - Have a fantastic weekend.
Joan

No comments: