Happy Monday morning, and welcome to an new MDS Monday sketch created for us by Tara. I'm still working on the "missing pages" of Elliot's first year book, so I'm taking advantage of our challenges to help me along!
I haven't done anything too special with this page except recolouring the background DSP from More Mustard to So Saffron to match the "Rock-a-Bye" kit. Also, I recoloured the tag at the bottom, and then adjusted the brown star so that it perfectly matched the star that exists on the tag.
Here is Tara's sketch for you to try out:
When you play along with us please remember:
- In your blog post you must mention that you are playing along with MDS Monday - we'd love it if you went one step further and linked back to the challenge blog and posted our challenge photo!
- Your project must be new and not posted prior to the MDS Monday challenge date.
- Enter as many times as you like!
- When linking your entry, please link directly to your blog post, not your entire blog.
- Entries must be in by 11:59pm EST the following Friday (that means you have 12 full days to enter!)
- Have fun!
Thanks for stopping by - Hope your Monday is Marvelous
Designer Series Paper/_Designer Kits/Blast Off - designer series paper/Blast Off - 10
_Designer Kits/Rock-a-Bye - labels/Rock-A-Bye - label 1 (re-colored)
_Designer Kits/Rock-a-Bye - elements/Rock-a-Bye - star 3
_Designer Kits/Rock-a-Bye - elements/Rock-a-Bye - star 2
_Designer Kits/Rock-a-Bye - elements/Rock-A-Bye - star 17
_Designer Kits/Rock-a-Bye - labels/Rock-A-Bye - label 3
Torn Edges/Torn Edges - hand torn, Color = CERTAINLY CELERY
Basics/1.25 Square Punch, Fill Color = CERTAINLY CELERY