Saturday, August 20, 2011

Imagine Paris Possibilities


 

Oh I love this new Mocha Morning Specialty paper - it's so rich!  Of course bit of velvet swirled on anything makes it rich.  I've used the Sketch from Our Creative Corner today.

I received a warm fuzzy from my daughter this morning....she saw the card I made yesterday - with the cupcake.  She said, "Oh, someone has to have a birthday soon 'cause this card is so pretty."  It made me feel good after the fuss I had with it yesterday.

Spent a bit more time stamping today - I made up some sticky-note packages with matching pens to stock up on Hostess/Door Prize stuff.
I copied one that my friend, Amy, made a number of years ago for our staff at school with our Mascot on it.  There are large magnets on the back so it can stick on the fridge.  The pens have a piece of DSP inside.  Everything is quick, easy, and I'm not sure why I've waited so long to put them together.  I've had the supplies for ages!

That's how it works sometimes though - Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.  Thanks for taking time to stop by.
Joan

6 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

so pretty, love that image and colors you used, thanks so much for joining us this week on the OCC!

Jennipher said...

Joan this is simply amazing! I love the Eiffel Tower stamped image, that Mocha paper and well, EVERYTHING!

Lesley said...

You aced this sketch Joan! I love the muted colours and the yummy DSP.
Smiles,
Lesley

Sharon Wheet said...

I just love the new mocha dsp and you did a fabulous job incorporating it in your card! (I almost used the Eiffel tower from Artistic Etchings stamp set, too) I really like how the vintage brad really adds a little something special to an already beautiful card. thank you for playing along with us @ OCC

Anne Marie Hile said...

Joan, this is so rich and elegant! I love this set paired with the Mocha Mornig paper. (Yup, I think I need that DSP now, too!) The antique brad is the perfect touch, too. Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner this week! Hugs! :)

Marjie Kemper said...

Love your "imagine" card. So pretty! I really like the look of the black scallop resting on the black parts of the PP. Thanks for joining us at OCC this week!