Friday, January 14, 2011

Nature Walk with a Friend

Here's yet another Nature Walk Card.....

I stamped "En Francais" onto glossy white paper with Early Espresso ink. Then I took a scrap of sand paper to create the Faux Linen, and sponged some So Saffron onto it. Followed up by stamping the foliage from Nature Walk.

I added a line of sticky strip and then scrunched up the Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon onto it. I love how easy it is to work with this ribbon.

Finally, I took one of the new Vanilla Rosettes from our Occasions Mini and colored it with the So Saffron marker.

The hardware, unfortunately is from the retired Hodgepodge hardware set.

I planning to spend a lot of time in my stamp room this weekend....it's suppose to be snowing, so it will be a great place to hunker down. Hope you have a fun filled weekend planned.

Thanks for stopping by! Joan

Stamp Set/s - Nature Walk, En Francais, Your a Gem
Paper - So Saffron, Old Olive, Glossy White
Ink - Early Espresso, Old Olive, So Saffron
Other - Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, Sticky Strip, Vanilla Rosettes, Hodgepodge Hardware (retired), small Oval Punch, sponge dauber, Mini Glue Dots

No comments: