Monday, January 10, 2011

Latticed Butterflies


Well, the second week of January and there is NO way any butterflies would survive in the weather we've just had here in Alberta - but it's good to look forward to spring.
A lot of people have been using the technique of attaching punched pieces to a cardstock base and then running it through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.....so I decided to try it with butterflies.
I'm also loving our pearls - so easy to add those little strings as bodies for these creatures - I just don't like them without a body!!!!
I'm sure to use some hearts this way for Valentine's too!
Hope you've had a Marvelous Monday - I'm getting ready for a workshop tomorrow and then my daughter is wondering if we can watch a movie together tonight......so I'd better get the chores done first!!!!
Thanks for stopping by - Joan
Stamp Set - Great Friend
Paper - Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Elegant Soiree DSP
Ink - Soft Suede
Other - Beautiful Wings Embosslet Die, Curly Label Punch, Oval Punch, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Pearls