Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Colour Dare #93

WoooHoooo - it's Color Dare Wednesday and we have another winner. Although I usually cringe with fear when I see that Pacific Point is involved, I'm quite happy with how this turned out. I guess I'm learning how to use a colour minimally.

This Weeks' Dare Colours.....
Regal Rose,
Pink Pirouette
and
Pacific Point.


The sketch for my card is from this week's Mojo Monday

I used two layers of the scalloped circle....punching holes into the Pink Pirouette layer so that the Pacific Point showed through.

The little blossoms are the Vanilla Rosettes which I coloured with Rose Red marker. I think I'm really going to like these little flowers, you can make them go with anything.

I hope you pick up this Dare....be sure that you post a link to your creation over at the Color Dare Challenge Blog. I enjoy going to your blogs to see what you've created....so many talented people out there. Also, if you post to a public gallery, such as Splitcoast, remember to tag your project as CD93.

Now hop on over to the other members of our Design Team to see their inspirational creations.

Glenda Wyatt
Heather Prince
Joan Jeffery - Me
Marisa Ritzen
Melissa Hubert
Nance Leedy
Riley Fitzgerald

Have a Wonderful Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by - Joan

Stamp Set - Fast and Fabulous (Hostess Set)
Paper - Whisper White, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Pacific Point
Ink - Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette
Other - Scallop Circle Punch, hole punch, Vanille Rosettes, White Satin Ribbon, Scallop Trim Border, Basic Pearls, Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Waht a gorgeous flower garden scene you have created, Joan and I love how you added the two ribbon flowers as per the mojo sketch!! Fabulously done!!

Marlene said...

Craftastic card! Love the scene you put together, and the colors are definitely cheery!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

what a sweet card!
Thanks for sharing
i became your follower :-)
Claudia

Nance Leedy said...

Great use of the mojo sketch Joan! I'm with you on Pacific Point but I loved how you've used it here for just a pop of contrasting color! Well done, my friend!

Glenda J said...

This is so soft and pretty! Love your stamps and the little flowers are perfect! Great work.