Thursday, September 24, 2009

Razzlebird

Here is my card for this weeks Colour Challenge and Sketch Challenge from Splitcoast. The colours were Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry and Basic Black. I liked the combo!

My pieces for the sketch are a bit smaller than they "should" be. I took apart three clear rhinestones to attached to the circles in the corner....love how they caught the flash from the camera!

I didn't have a lot of luck with black ink on this bird image - a hostess set - Wings of Friendship. Instead, I did it with versamark and black embossing. You can't see in the photo, but I've also spritzed some black around the bird.

Hope you're having a razzleberry type of day. Thanks for stopping by - JOAN

4 comments:

Maria Matter said...

This is gorgeous Joan! Wowza!!! love that bird and the colors too!
You get a gold star!!!
Blessings, Maria

Beth said...

Lovely image, and I like the addition of the bling in the bottom corner - great card!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Joan, great colour combo and a fab image

Betty Wright said...

Gorgeous design and patterns!!! Love the touches of bling!!! Great card, Joan!!!