Monday, September 21, 2009

Boo

I've had the Crystal Effects drying on this....for a very long time. I made the pumpkins last week - took a while to put together.

I really like some of the Halloween paper we have right now. I don't go for the skulls, but some of the reverse sides are vintage scarey. I embossed the house onto Old Olive with black (not sure why it looks uneven, but it adds to the effect). I put a glue dot on top of my brads and then dipped them in purple SU! glitter. The pumpkins, as mentioned before, are covered with Crystal Effects. Everything has been raised with dimensionals.

My daughter got fabric on the weekend for her Halloween costume....I haven't sewn in so long, I hope I remember how!!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend - the weather was wonderful in Banff while I was there. Now back to the grind of another week. Enjoy. JOAN

1 comment:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fab card Joan, love the papers and the wonderful details. Hugs Nikki x