Monday, September 14, 2009

Fall is on the way....

Fall may be on it's way, but the weather is still beautiful here - I'm able to walk to school this year and I'm enjoying it.....including the fact that I get to walk with my husband!

I guess I used the colours from the "Autumn Meadows" designer paper as an inspiration for this card. I love the colours together - Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, More Mustard and Taken with Teal.
I stamped and embossed the Autumn Splendor leaves onto regular white cardstock and then used the sponge daubers to fill in the empty spaces. The "Wandering Words" were stamped onto velum and then attached under the strip of designer paper - attached with the corduroy buttons.

Hope you have a wonderful day - Thanks for dropping by - JOAN

2 comments:

Betty said...

Welcome back! And beautiful cards as usual!

Andrea, said...

Hi Joan, I love your card, the gold embossing looks fabulous