Monday, September 28, 2009

Clean & Simple Christmas

Here are two of a few cards I made this weekend using the "Christmas Jingle" Simply Scrappin' Kit. I don't have them all done yet..hopefully after school today.

I used the gold elastic cord to act as "hangers" on the bulb trio. For the REALLY clean and simple one I added a bit of Dazzling Diamonds in the centres of each of the little snowflakes. I'm finding this kit a bit harder to make cards with...but it will come.

Hope you're having a great day - we're getting into the fall weather here.
Thanks for stopping by - JOAN

4 comments:

dpkennedy said...

Lovely card! The hangers are very clever!

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable card, beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

Heather said...

Nice cards- love the clean simple look.

Lee said...

Oh I love the monochromatic design!!!