Monday, July 14, 2008

Apricot Thank You

I got up WAY too early this morning so when I went to check the Technique Challenge on Splitcoast, it hadn't been posted yet. (Yeah....WAY too early!!!) So, I went looking for another challenge and realized I'd missed the challenge at Our Creative Corner on Saturday. So....this lovely dining room is the inspiration. My card turned out a bit darker than what I first intended because I added the ribbon, but I still think it's okay. All of the stamped parts, expect for the En
Francais in the background, are embossed using the Always Artichoke Craft ink and clear embossing powder.

I have a number of errands to run today, including trying to get the Tigger cat into the vet. Have a good one yourself! Thanks for dropping by.
JOAN

13 comments:

Janine said...

VEry pretty!! The color is so nice!

Dawn Easton said...

Very pretty Joan! Thanks for playing along with us!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Love the great colour scheme and the SU ribbon Joan, Great layout and interpretation too, Hugs, Nikki x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, great colours

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I wanted to do the challenge today too. Hopefully tomorrow. This card is so cute. I love the design of it.

Carolyn King said...

very pretty---love the elegance of this!

Deb Neerman said...

Love this, Joan! Great color combination, too.

~Hugz

Anonymous said...

Beautiful interpretation...love the color!

Alex said...

Beautiful Joan - I love this!! Way to ROCK the challenge, my friend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Neva said...

Joan this is awesome. love the way you were inspired and the creative project that reflects your inspiration. Fantastic

dpkennedy said...

Very nice! Great colors and design!

Lee said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I'm just catching up on blog-hopping and WOWZA!!!! You have been seriously busy and MAJORLY creative!!!! I LOVE these cards!!!! The wedding cake card with the peals is soooo pretty!!!! And your coloring is amazing!! The Boho Flowers with that sketch is amazing!!!! I never attempted that sketch!!! LOL I'm so sorry I've been behind.....but I'm here now!!!! Hugs!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful, love it, thanks for playing us us OCC girls.