Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Three in One

Today's colour challenge is: Mellow Moss, Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal and Creamy Carmel. The only extra colour I added, besides the white bases, was Going Grey because I wanted my watering can to be "tin".

I titled this "Three in One" because I used yesterday's Technique Challenge and last Thursday's Ways to Use It Challenge....which I never got to last week (although funny thing: the card I made the day before actually used the spritzer tool so I was ahead of the game. ha ha)

I've included two pictures of the card because I thought it was cool how in the second picture the sunlight created extra shadows on the card because of the paper tole. I was wandering around the house looking for a spot of sunshine to hopefully get truer colours than I was photographing in my stamping room in the basement.

The Colour Spritzer tool was used on the base of the card where I spritzed the colour that matched the matting of that particular piece.

This was fun and I do like this set. Here are the gallery links for the different challenges.

Colour Challenge Gallery

Paper Tole Gallery

Just Spray It Gallery

Happy Stampin' - Joan

22 comments:

Ila said...

Wow!! This is Fabulous!!.. I love all the layers and the garden theme...love it all!!

Beth Norman said...

Lovely card. I agree that the sunlight really makes your card pop. Now I can see why so many want to photograph their card with sunlight rather than a lamp.

Diane said...

Oh My fav cards...layers,it's gorgeous!!! Love the Spring theme and colors! Gives me hope that we will get spring one day,were in a snow storm right now!!!

Sara said...

this is so cute! I love the colors and how you've added that jumbo eyelet for the wheel! Very creative!

LaY hOoN said...

Such beautiful card. Love all the details.

Bethany Paull said...

This is DARLING!!! I love the stack of colored pots.

Andrea, said...

Wow this is fabulous, I love how you have 3D the images ad the colours you have used are fab

chelemom said...

This is awesome!! I love your LO, the paper stacking, the eyelet in the wheel.....EVERYTHING!

Deb Neerman said...

Wowza, this is gorgeous!!!

You rocked this challenge!

~Hugs, Deb

Alexandra said...

Oh Wow- this is an amazing card!! I totally love everything about this!! Love all the layers, and the details, yummy! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Janine said...

So pretty!!! Love all the dimension to this card.

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

I saw this on SCS and thought it was fantastic! I love the blocking and the garden theme! It's all so wonderful! Good job on the challenge!

Stampmouse said...

totally cute card

Godelieve said...

Fabulous!! I love how the card has several panels, gorgeous work!

Kisa Peters said...

This is great too!

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous card! I love what you did with the CC! It's a wonderful layout too! I'll be honest...those colours frightened me so I skipped it...lol!

Donna said...

this card is AMAZING! love all the dimension with the pots & the different panels. too awesome!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Such a beautiful card. I just love it! Nikki x

LaurieF said...

This card is just adorable! Love the colors, the layout and the layering. LaurieF

Penny said...

Really gorgeous, clever card! I love all the dimension on it - fab!

Anonymous said...

Great card. Hadn't taken notice of this stamp set now I love it.

Lin

Desirée said...

Love LOVE this card - great job with the colour challenge! I'm adding you fabulous ladies to my SU! only blog roll:)