Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Arte Y Pico Award
Well I was pleasantly surprised again today.....I was hopping along through the blogs I visit daily and there was Amy & My names on Neva's blog at Scrappin' Belle in a list of people she was giving this Arte Y Pico award to. It was a very nice surprise.
Here are the rules of the award:
1. Pick 5 blogs that I consider deserve the award for creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award itself.
4. The Award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte Y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. To show these rules.
It is so hard to pick people for this because there are so many people out there who inspire me and whose blogs are fantastic...so here are the 5 I picked...
1. Laura at Scrapextras
2. Alex at California Stampin'
3. Lee at My Reality......It's All Good
4. Godelieve at Stampin Mathilda
5. Michelleo at Paper, Scissors and Donkey Smiles
I'm sorry there isn't a post for today....I did teach and had a BLAST in the grade 2 music class (ya gotta love when things evolve perfectly and everyone leaves singing and happy!), I did finish my taxes and the dear husband delivered them to the mail box, I did watch Model with Allison..who still isn't feeling that hot, and I hopped around blog land. However, in preparation for this weekends workshops I am stealing an idea from Laura, so I'll hope my husband lets me skip Choir tomorrow night to prepare....hmmmmmm
Thanks for visiting
Happy Stampin' - Joan