Sunday, April 13, 2008

Kharma Featured...

Todays featured stamper on Splitcoast was Jodi (aka: Kharagirl)
Remember for the Featured Stamper Challenge you have to pick a piece from the gallery of the featured stamper and then "case" it....change the colours, stamp, embellishment, etc. It was very hard to pick a card to case because Jodi does a lot of fantastic work, so check out her gallery with the link above.

I like this little clock from "Time for You" so that's why I chose this card. I also liked the way Jodi created the layers of scallops. I didn't outline mine as boldly as she was able to, so my Rose Red doesn't show up as well. I used So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue and the Cutie Pie Designer Paper.

11 comments:

Maren said...

So cute! I love the layered dp and the scallops! Great case!

Alex said...

Oooh, I love this, so totally cute!!! I have this set too, and cannot figure out what to do with it!! Maybe need to play with it some more.....This is awesome and I just love all the layers and the scallops, wonderful card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Great job with that "Cutie Pie" paper! A and J, you guys are awesome! Come on over to my blog and pick up your award or you're getting a detention! (just always wanted to tell someone to go to detention, hmmm?)

Anonymous said...

very nice, cute - love it!

Neva said...

Very nice job of CASEing. Love the different layers of dp. cute image

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card ,great colours and stamp ,
thanks for stopping by ,Dawnx

Heather said...

Great case- I love that you really made it your own!

Anonymous said...

Super cute card!!!! Love your take on it!!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

I love these scallops too! What a great design! Beautifully done! :D

Carolyn King said...

adorable card--love the great colors--wonderful job with the casing!

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous CASE!!! I love the DP you chose for your card...some of my fave ;)