Saturday, April 12, 2008

Marker Technique 15 & 16

This 15th technique is a bit tricky. Who would have thought of colouring the pearls from the Pretties Kit.....Wow. I slipped one of the pearls onto the stick pin in order to colour it with the marker tip. It flips around a bit so you have to take charge!!!! I don't think I actually rolled the pearl in the embossing powder put rather sprinkled it on while it was still on the stick pin. I ended up putting 2 coats on to try to make the colour more uniform. It's not something I would want to do all the time, or for a whole set of cards....but it is a nice touch for a special card.

The example I've done for number 16 has to be my least favorite only because I don't have any "good" brass templates. Larger images would probably be easier to work with.

Only four more left.....
Happy Stampin' - Joan

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thanks for sharing more techniques. The top one looks interesting... I'm with you on the brass template thing- I only own 1 tiny one.