Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Someone's Blessing




Today I thought I'd do the challenge from Hand Stamped Sentiments.  These colours work so well together.
The images are from Beautiful Moments and I love this sentiment.  I used some of my Seaside Spray Scalloped Linen Ribbon - cut in half so the linen part doesn't show.  The little girl's dress is paper pieced from the In Colour DSP.  Finally, I used my Stampin' Blends to colour three pearls in the matching colours to add a bit more to the card.

Short and sweet for today.  I have some work to finish up on for tonight's "How Do I Use This" Facebook Live.  Tonight's session is on the Sponge Brayers.  Fun, fun, fun.

I hope you are staying safe and healthy.
Thanks for stopping by,
Joan

4 comments:

Jaimie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaimie said...

So sweet!! I love how you added color around the edge of the white cardstock. And the mom and daughter in our colors look so pretty!! My favorite part is the texture the ribbon adds around the stamped image. Thanks for joining us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Fiona said...

Such a lovely card and I love that ribbon and how you've used it - a great use of our colours - thanks for joining us at HSS this week.

Jenny Engelke said...

What a truly lovely card, Joan! I love the little girl's gingham dress! What a neat touch! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!