Friday, May 15, 2020

How Do I Use This? - Stamparatus


Wednesday night I had my How Do I Use This Facebook Live using the Stamparatus.  Today's post shows the various cards I created using this awesome stamp positioning tool.  My first card was also created for this week's challenge over at Sunday Stamps.


With regard to the Stamparatus, I used it to make sure that this negative image from Silhouette Scenes was crisp and dark.  I have difficulty with getting negative images dark enough the first try. So the Stamparatus allows me to restamp the image with no worries.

Two step stamping is made easy with the Stamparatus.   You can play around with the stamps until you get them perfectly placed, and then create as many cards as you want without having to worry about repositioning the stamps. I used Soft Spring for this card.


Stamping multiples of the same images is easy with the Stamparatus because of the removable hinged plates.  The leaf from Rooted in Nature was used for the first card.  I've also used DSP as the base of the card.  I included a piece of cardstock on the inside for writing.
The Collar Fold was used for this second card with the See a Silhouette DSP.  The little Hello is from the Honey Bee stamp set.

I was having difficulty positioning this greeting nicely over the bee hive using the clear blocks....but when I put the two stamps together on the Stamparatus it worked out perfectly.  I'm going to miss this Honey Bee stamp set - I really like the little bees.


The technique for this card is called Round & Round.  You need to create a template first, but once you have the template you can make any number of these little wreaths using  flowers, leaves, hearts, and butterflies.  There's no limit to your imagination.  I used the tiny butterfly from Butterfly Wishes for this card.

That's it for today
If you would like to watch my Facebook Live on the Stamparatus, where I demo each of these techniques you can find me at JJCreations247 and the video is labeled the same as today's post.


Thanks for dropping by.
Stay Home, Stay Safe
Joan

No comments: