Thursday, May 14, 2020

Catching Up -Mystery Card Monday

Monday was my Mystery Card Monday night and these are the cards that I created from the recipe which is shown below.  I had a number of people participate  and I always enjoy seeing what they created when they post their cards on my Facebook business page.

Each of these cards is pretty straight forward in design using embossing folders to add texture and a bit of Designer Series Paper.
For the above card, I coloured three pearls with the Mint Macaron Stampin' Blends Marker.  Because the markers are alcohol based, you can colour your embellishments to match your card. 


Today I've used stamp sets which are continuing into the new catalogue which goes live June 3.  If you would like to reserve your copy, send me an e-mail and I'll set one aside for you once I get them.

If you'd like to join me for next week's Mystery Card Monday, you can find me at JJCreations on Facebook.  I go live at 7:00pm MT.  

Thanks for dropping by today,
Stay Safe,
Joan

No comments: