Thursday, April 23, 2020

Mystery Card Monday #3

 Wow, it's almost the end of the week and I haven't shared the cards I made on Monday for my Mystery Card Monday Facebook Live.  It must have been a busy week for the days to have passed so quickly.  But I can't recall what I was busy with.  Time can pass quickly in isolation.

Anyway - the recipe for this week's card is shown below.  I'm trying to use up DSP as we're coming to the end of the stamping catalogue.  The pieces I've used (on both cards) are from the same sheet.  I love how Stampin'Up! coordinates their papers.  I fussy cut the flowers out of a separate piece of Parisian Blossoms Specialty DSP, arranged them somewhat in a circle, and added rhinestones to the centre of each blossom.  Participants were to pick one-three focal images to put on the white square.

 This butterfly has sat on my desk for a week - since the vellum class I had last Wednesday.  I decided to find some DSP that it coordinated with and I wasn't disappointed with the Best Dressed DSP.

I actually have a third card that I used this recipe for, but I used it for my Wednesday "How Do I Use This?" class so I will share it tomorrow.


That's it for today.  I'm enjoying these Mystery Card Monday's and then seeing what other people create using the same recipe.  If you'd like to join me you can find me on Facebook at JJ Creations.

Thanks for stopping by
Stay Home, Stay Safe
Joan

No comments: