Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Mystery Card Monday #2

 Last night I had my second Mystery Card Monday Facebook Live over on my JJCreations Facebook page.  It was fun.  Although I couldn't figure out how to turn it off at the end so got some ceiling shots...duh!  I'm still a newbie to this whole venture.  But having fun with it for sure.  I'd love to have you join me if you haven't already.  Below is the "recipe" for last night's card.

The main idea for last night's card was to use a piece of Designer Series Paper where you liked both sides of the sheet.  We cut our piece and flipped over one piece so both sides of the DSP were showing on the card.  I like the little bird feet on the backside of my choice.


 Here is a fun kid's birthday card with the orientation of the pieces changed.

Finally, I had to make a card with the whole orientation of the card changed. So you can see that this "recipe" of pieces works both ways and it's a good one to keep in mind for using up DSP.

I hope you had a good Easter weekend.  Our family had a Facetime dinner.  My son and husband cooked the same meal and we delivered a plate over to our daughter's porch - so everyone at the same thing.  It was fun, although difficult being apart from one another.  I'm just blessed that I have both my grown kids close by in the same city.

That's it for now. It's suppose to be a sloppy "winter" day here today, so being indoors is a good thing.  I just wish the snow would melt instead!  Ah well, it is what it is.
Thanks for stopping by
Stay Home, Stay Safe
Joan

No comments: