Saturday, April 12, 2014

Paper Pumpkin from March

I worked on the cards from the March Paper Pumpkin this morning - love the little glimmer dots and the wooden words.  The above card is the prototype.

I had tried stamping on the wooden words - and although it worked well, it wasn't a good design for the writing.  A smaller image would work well though!  So, I ended up inking the words - which is a nice way of changing things up to create an assortment of cards.

I used one of the stamps from a previous Paper Pumpkin - stamped in versa mark and embossed in gold. The little people are also left overs from a previous pumpkin.  Gotta love all the little extras you get with Paper Pumpkins.

This time I used the card front as a matt - tore it and attached it to a second matt.  The flowers are from the " Petite Petals" set and the centres of the flowers are done with Tombow Glue and gold glitter.  

Hope there something shiny in your day today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Joan


No comments: