Monday, April 14, 2014

Dropping a line….

I'm so sorry I'm delinquent in getting this post up - I was babysitting all day yesterday (with a headache) and totally forgot about getting this post up for MDS Monday!  Cindy has us using the colour matching tool on her sketch this week.  I do love that tool - you can pull in any colour from photos - this week I used it when filling in my punches or stamps with colour.  

Here is the sketch - have fun with it!  And if you're looking for some more awesome inspiration be sure to check out the challenge blog - lot's of fun interpretations of the sketch!


Here's  what yesterday afternoon looked like - lots of djembe playing!  Every time Elliot walked by the drum he had to hit it.  I love this shot with his hand blurred and the obvious evidence that he was singing along to his drumming.

Have a fantastic day!
Joan




No comments: