Sunday, April 20, 2014

Fly Butterfly

We have a sketch for you today over at Sunday Stamps - and I love it.
This simple layout is a standard when I do my Trade Fairs for the Make and Takes - although I do not have any of the embellishments added for those events.  Simply stamp and go.
So - because I'm preparing for the Fort Trade Fair, I had an extra little matt piece on my desk and used it for this card.  I love the Creative Elements set - that background stamp is so pretty.

There are lots of inspirational ideas over on the Challenge Blog - hope you join us.  This challenge is open until May 2, so there's lots of time to create and we'd love you to share with us.




Finally - Happy Easter Blessings to everyone.
He is Risen, He is Risen Indeed!


2 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

I love your "bountiful butterfly" card and how you used various sizes and techniques to display them. Great monochromatic color choice with an inspirational message--a very uplifting card! Thanks for the Sunday Stamps sketch inspiration!
:) Marie

Hofkissed said...

Love your card Joan! I'm partial to butterflies and I really love how you used them on your card!