Sunday, July 28, 2013

The LIfe You Imagined

What a fabulous colour combination we have today at Sunday Stamps.  I don't use purple very often, and I certainly wouldn't go to Turquoise  as a combination - but I absolutely love this combo.  It can be worked into either a masculine or feminine card.  Today, I've opted for the masculine touch...I think.

The background was created with the coral form "By the Tide" and I stamped and fussy cut the shells.  Two of them have had the ink stamped off, but your can't really tell.  The greeting is from "Really Good Greetings".  They are all sort of whimsical - fun to use.
I used a bit of the new In Colour - Baked Brown Sugar stretch ruffle trim. 


Hope you have fun creating with this combo!  Check out the inspiring projects by the rest of the Design Team at the Sunday Stamps  Blog -  And don't forget to leave a link so we can check in to see what you've designed.

Thanks for stopping by!
Joan 

5 comments:

Kathya said...

Joan, this is very pretty! Love how you used the colors for this challenge. The Baked Brown Sugar ribbon looks great. The cut out shells are perfect!

Unknown said...

Don't you just LOVE this set Joan? Hope you had a fabulous time at Convention!!!

OttawaMom said...

I love your card Joan. Those shells are fabulous and that ribbon is definitely my new favourite from the catalogue.

Hofkissed said...

I just love that stamp set and the way you used it on your card. Great job!

hollybeary creations said...

Great use of the challenge colors Joan... This is such a fun set. I really like the purple shells they really pop against the background.