Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Ready for a Fantastic Convention.....

I know I've been absent quite a bit lately - only posting for the challenges that I'm on the design team for......I don't really like that.....I'd love to be posting every day.  However, I haven't been in my stamping room since the end of school - but I have not had idle hands.  I've been working in my art journal and doing an "index card a day" just to keep the creativity flowing.

Right now, I'm in Salt Lake City - gearing up for the opening of the 25th Anniversary Stampin'Up! Convention tomorrow.  I can't wait - it's going to be so exciting!
I returned from Ottawa  yesterday, Tuesday, - getting home at about 8:00pm and then I was in the air again this morning at 6:00am.  There were delays, so it was relaxing and now I'm getting ready for an early night so I can enjoy tomorrow to it's fullest.

Thought I would share a picture I took out the plane window this morning and a handful of the index cards that I've been working on the past little while - 


Stay creative - no matter what the medium!
Thanks for dropping by.
Joan


1 comment:

Tamara Bertram said...

Have fun Joan! Think of me. I'm sad I can't be there this year ... it's going to be amazing!!! xo