Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday Stamps Lion

We may have a whole whack of snow on the ground here in Northern Alberta - but it's wonderful autumn colours for our Colour Challenge from Holly today at Sunday Stamps.
Although the colours do make me think of fall I've chosen to take on a more masculine theme with the colours.  I love this lion and felt the colours worked pretty well for him.  I just added a bit of green for the grass.  The glimmer paper seemed to go well to - although it changes the masculine feel.  (I have so many bits and pieces of glimmer paper in my craft room from Christmas projects - it's ridiculous.)

I hope you give these colours a try - my American friends can use them perfectly for Thanksgiving projects.  When you've finished your creation, be sure to connect a link to the Sunday Stamps Blog so we can enjoy it too.  We have some new Design Team Members this week also to help inspire you.  Welcome to Raquelle, Melissa and Steph.

Hope everything is going well your way.
Thanks for taking the time to visit.
Joan





3 comments:

Tara Bourgoin said...

I love that lion, Joan! I almost bought that stamp set and something held me back... Maybe next time :) Beautiful colouring!

Hofkissed said...

The lion is great... makes the whole card look royal. I also love the touch of bling you added with the Glimmer Paper!

Hayley Kew said...

Great minds think alike Joan :) We used the same DSP! Super cute card and love your lion :)