Sunday, November 4, 2012

Snowy Sunday Stamps

Happy Sunday Stamps Day - Today it's my sketch and, as you can see,  I've deviated a fair bit.  I didn't put an embellishment in the corner and my sentiment is not where I designed it.  Just goes to show that the sketches are just a starting off place.

I liked creating the strip of blues - I used a piece of glossy white and the Faux Layer Tearing technique.  This is the technique I'm doing at my class on the 9th this month.

We've got a variety of inspirational pieces over at the Sunday Stamps Blog - so be sure to stop by to see what inspires you - either using paper or MDS.  Once you've finished your creation, link it to the challenge blog so we can take a peak at it.

It's getting to be that busy time of year - classes, projects, report cards - wow - Hope things are active and creative in your little corner of the world.  Thanks for visiting.
Joan


2 comments:

Hayley Kew said...

Great sketch this week and beautiful card Joan! Love the layering technique, I will have to give that one a try :)

Hofkissed said...

I really enjoyed your sketch this week Joan and love how you did the gradation of the blues!