Monday, June 13, 2011

Mojo Way to Go


Way to go today - my friend Joan had her last Bell practice with one of the classes, my husband had his band concert tonight, I got some flower planted and my daughter made a frame for her friend's birthday.

I got the idea for this flower from Sandra at Sandra's Stamping Spot for THIS flower. She has given some instructions, and it was really easy. I just think I need to make a couple more and not flatten the pieces quite so much.
For the scallop along the top and bottom edges I took the new Lace Ribbon Border Punch and cut it in half down the middle. And talking of splitting things - I inked only one set of words on a "triple" stamp from the Happy Greetings stamp set from the Summer Mini
The sketch is a Mojo Monday sketch.


This is the frame that Allison made for her friend. She's also going to be making her one of the photo tins.

Well - hope your Monday was marvelous - thanks for taking time to stop by for a visit.
Joan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I really love the flattened blooms...very pretty color too!

Marlene said...

Big fat flowers - yum!! Blue butterflies - interesting! Both beautiful projects, Joan!